I look at life so differently than I did four years ago. Divorcing, becoming an empty-nester, and finding out that I was adopted all happened in such a short period of my life, but it all has shaped my life.....for the better. It's been a winding road on this journey, but I am so blessed. I am blessed to still have the woman who raised me in my life. My Mom. I have been blessed with the most beautiful and intelligent young woman as my daughter. I have been blessed with knowing who my family is and where I come from. I have been blessed with the experience of learning from my bio father of who I do not want to become. My experiences with him have taught me to reach out more and love with all of my heart, because people like him need the love more than anyone.
I thank God tonight and everyday for everything and everyone he has put into my life.
No comments:
Post a Comment