Tuesday, November 19, 2013

Finding Peace

The past couple of weeks have been that of trying and reflective days. It was like putting my entire life on a spinning wheel and seeing where the arrow would land next. This past Sunday I just went and sat under my favorite tree and began thinking of it all and trying to put my life in some kind of persepctive. I never question God as I know its his plan, but I questioned myself of what would come next. "Whatever was to come has to come with peace", I thought to myself. Peace. How does one define "peace"? I think we all have our own interpretation of the word. I had music playing softly and a song we are singing in church in a few weeks came on. That was it. The "Hymn of Peace". It really hit me that I am going to be okay. Thinking of the past few years and seeing where I am now is the peace I needed. There was one more thing I needed to do and I would do it that evening. I had to write the hardest letter I have ever written. I will admit it was written with many a tear,but I knew in my heart it needed to be done. "HYMN OF PEACE"........ For my Mom, my Dad, and I. I love you both with all of my heart.

No comments:

Web Statistics